Wisepreneur strives to provide readers with high quality, original content. Please read and use the following guidelines when creating content to help us publish your work.
- Submit original work.
- Submit helpful work such as best practices, case studies, personal experience, and analysis and commentary.
- Use grammatically correct English.
- Submit articles of 500 to 2000 words.
- Submit an article once.
- Not include any affiliate program links in any content.
- Not submit advertisements, press releases, or solicitations.
- Include a short author’s bio including contact information and one hyperlink.
- Submit up to 10 relevant keywords.
- Submit an article summary of up to 300 words.
- Use titles with at least two words and with 130 characters maximum.
- Not use all caps in the title.
- Not include the author’s name in the title of the article.
- Break the content into short paragraphs (usually two to four sentences.)
- Not use hard breaks except at the end of a paragraph.
- Bold, underline or italicize a limited number of words for emphasis.
- Submit family safe written or visual content.
- Not submit content with subject matter generally offensive.
- Not submit articles supporting illegal subjects such as hate speech or information which may be considered dangerous.
- Submit unique, thought provoking articles on innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Published articles with hyperlinks will have “no follow” tags.
- Submitting an article to Wisepreneur does not entitle authors to financial compensation of any kind. You will not receive compensation from this website or the users of our site for any article you submit. Submitting an article does not guarantee publication on our site, and we will not return any hard copy of submissions, published or unpublished.
- Contents on this web site are intended to be used for informational purposes only. Wisepreneur does not accept responsibility or liability for misuse of any content appearing on the site.
- Please include the following disclaimer at the end of your article:
DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions reflected in this article are solely those of the author and do not reflect on the publisher, editor, or editorial staff of Wisepreneur.